2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ancelotti will endeavour to play much better football than Mourinho ever would. Plus the baggage Mourinho brings probably too much for a team who has been all over the shop managerially the last few years. Carlo a steady lad, one look at him on the touchline has a calming effect on me
He exudes class. Just as a manager of Everton football club should.

I genuinely didn’t think he would start with all 3. Shows the confidence of the man and the total trust he has in the new signings. They’ll all be even better next week as I’m bit aware any of them having had a pre season game.
as he said in his interview (and seemed surprised that it was asked of him) but quality players can just play and adapt, they go off to international games all the time.

It's amazing how 3 players can transform nearly everything, We never hid we gave it our all and created multiple chances away to a top 6 club, Hopefully we can keep it up and nab a Europa spot, The quality is really there we just have to use it and take our chances, Richarlison can't be missing 3-4 chances like that or we'll get really punished by a superior team.

I genuinely didn’t think he would start with all 3. Shows the confidence of the man and the total trust he has in the new signings. They’ll all be even better next week as I’m bit aware any of them having had a pre season game.
Or he had absolutely no faith in what else we had available.

Status
Not open for further replies.