2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only one, then. And I know he's only kiddin' when he says it. lol

No.

He had a near meltdown and had to be sedated for most of the Summer, when the blag Sheikh`s got linked with Newcastle over the Summer.

Before that, he had to receive E.C.T. over a player that West Ham bought.

Then there`s every transfer window, when he goes full metal straight jacket, over the fact that - insert team, have bought a player who he thought we should`ve bought.

Then there`s the every season moment when we drop into mid table and we`re getting relegated.

It`s tragic.

Last edited:

No.

He had a near meltdown and had to be sedated for most of the Summer, when the blag Sheikh`s got linked with Newcastle over the Summer.

Then there`s every transfer window, when he goes full metal straight jacket, over the fact that - insert team, who bought a player who thought we should`ve bought.

It`s tragic.
Hahahaha damn, oh well. We can't all be eternal optimists I guess. ;)

Hahahaha damn, oh well. We can't all be eternal optimists I guess. ;)

I vaulted him with the best part of two pages of hysteria he`d posted about Newcastle being the new Man City and less than a week later he was back a it again, only this time it was the fact that we hadn`t signed anyone yet and would be relegated by Christmas.

One thing is for sure, he has no shame.

No.

Then there`s every transfer window, when he goes full metal straight jacket, over the fact that - insert team, have bought a player who he thought we should`ve bought.

Then there`s the moment we drop into mid table, we`re getting relegated.

It`s tragic.

Two years in a row that one.

I vaulted him with the best part of two pages of hysteria he`d posted about Newcastle being the new Man City and less than a week later he was back a it again, only this time it was the fact that we hadn`t signed anyone yet and would be relegated by Christmas.

One thing is for sure, he has no shame.
Bet he has a nasty dog him.

Status
Not open for further replies.