2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
....always thought Ancelotti was here to bring stability through the stadium build. Big blow for Moshiri but I’m not bothered, especially if the stories of him wanting Pedro & others are true.

Opportunity to bring success rather than stability but that’s such a difficult requirement to fill & I have no idea who the replacement should be.
For me someone who likes to play with intensity on and off the ball. I'm done with these managers who's football bores the life out of our club.

I see all the journs are coming out saying he was too good for us and it's a blessing for Everton.
It is a good thing he is gone. The pensioner had no energy left and the football played got worse and worse.
Laughable that Madrid still thinks he still got it. Wont last! A young manager with energy and a clear concept is what we need. I hope somebody takes Brands of our hands !

Lock this thread, if CA doesnt want to be here and have faith in the project there is no point. Move on and support the new man, hopefully the club can give us someone the fans deserve. Not alot about but money talks in this game......

Carlo not so magnifico not so fantastico, bye bye bye bye
glad you run away , bastardo ...... hope you play soon super league as you always dream about , what a waste of energy and time

Good luck to him you dont turn down real Madrid.
As I have said before I has my doubts about him , but want to see how this season played out.
The football we played was stale , boring and outdated, dont think I have ever been so bored watching us .
Anyway on to the next one.

Agree. Had reservations about his appointment due to his history of managing top players at big clubs and not building anything.

Came here, had 1 or 2 decent games, football was dull and looked like was fed up at the end of the season. Didnt have a style, formation or tactical plan

Only thing he did that was special was break the Anfield hoodoo.

Good luck to him you dont turn down real Madrid.
As I have said before I has my doubts about him , but want to see how this season played out.
The football we played was stale , boring and outdated, dont think I have ever been so bored watching us .
Anyway on to the next one.
Pretty much how I feel about it.

I didn't want him to go but I am not really all that arsed in the end.
I don't think he was a good fit and maybe it's better that he goes now as the fans would not have accepted the rubbish that has served up this season.
Anchelloti was not to big for Everton ,Everton was to big a job for him.We were way out of his comfort zone and I think he knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.