2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan played some of their best ever football under Ancelotti. Chelsea played some of their most attractive football under Ancelotti. PSG played some of their most attractive football under Ancelotti. Real Madrid played some unbelievable football under Ancelotti.

Everton have played some poor football at times under Ancelotti. Now is the reason for that because Ancelotti has suddenly turned into Dyche/Hodgson or, maybe, just maybe, there’s the slightest chance, that when you have utter carthorses with zero pace, intelligence, application like Siggurdson Schneiderlin Davies it’s very difficult to play the sort of attractive football you’ve been renowned for your entire career.

but yeah, let’s blame Ancelotti, let’s get rid of one of the best managers of all time after a few months and let yet another manager try and get a tune out of these waster players.

I'm not saying the whole fanbase is toxic, but this thread demonstrates why a lot of our fans believe large sections of our fanbase is toxic.

It seems some people sit and wait for things to go wrong so they can find their next target for their negativity and miserable mindset.

We've got one of the most decorated managers in the modern game and the moment things start to go a bit wrong there's people on his back already. I'd say you couldn't make it up but it's come to be expected now.

Phil Kirkbride doing his Q&A session over at the Echo (I know), basically saying sell to buy and cutting the wage bill etc.

Im a little more optimistic then that i think we have head room to spend 60 mill - not that i think we will.

Last edited:
Phil Kirkbride doing his Q&A session over at the Echo, basically saying sell to buy and cutting the wage bill etc.

Im a little more optimistic then that i thin we have head room to spend 60 mill - not that i think we will.
Don't we always say this then spend a decent amount.

1596545302611.png

@matty1878

This makes my point very clearly. Unless we see some more improvement from coaching, we are in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.