2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Everton First
yeah surprised that was the first one tbh. they get removed from touchline quite often at PL but it is the first red card shown. In the other leagues and CL/EL I saw many, still rare though of course

But without Europe we will struggle to attract the players we need to compete in Europe.

I keep saying this but a combination of ancelotti as manager and Europa League will make a massive difference in the transfer market
I nearly fell off my chair yesterday when Souness said he thinks things are looking up for us. Clearly believes if we can offer good money then the lure of Carlo will bring some good players to the club.

The improvement is there to see - sadly the same useless players are costing him valuable points week in week out.

Until he gets to the summer to bring in his own players for me he has to mix it up until the seasons end if he Wants European football.

For me that would be a tweak in formation or even putting Holgate in midfield (which I don't think he will do as he likes his CB's to be good on the ball/pass out from the back).

You’ve contradicted yourself, until he’s gets the players he wants in summer lol don’t you think he knows that? Don’t you think he’s doing what he can with these players? Better than most manager would and could. Give him TIME ffs

But without Europe we will struggle to attract the players we need to compete in Europe.

I keep saying this but a combination of ancelotti as manager and Europa League will make a massive difference in the transfer market

I don't see a lack of European football as much of an issue next season. The clubs ambition and backing of USM should see us kick on. I imagine we will target players in the Richarlison bracket. Young with massive potential.

If this virus continues to cause havok there might not even be a competition. :(

Who is this little prick to say to Carlo ‘Off you go’. You’re speaking to a legend of the game, you bellend.

He should never be allowed to referee at Goodison again, nor should Moss.

Smug prick him. Biggest ‘accomplishment’ he will ever achieve in his career that. Sad prick.

It’s sound for Utd players to be in his ears questioning him all game but when Ancelotti does the same he gets a red card?

You’ve contradicted yourself, until he’s gets the players he wants in summer lol don’t you think he knows that? Don’t you think he’s doing what he can with these players? Better than most manager would and could. Give him TIME ffs

Everyones giving him time Matt.

What im saying is that its obvious by this point he's going to keep getting let down until the summer by the same players so either play the kids instead of the crap or change it up to stop said crap players costing us so many points.

Status
Not open for further replies.