2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't seen a massive improvement in our performances and approach with ancelotti you are either a wum or an idiot. Or both

The improvement is there to see - sadly the same useless players are costing him valuable points week in week out.

Until he gets to the summer to bring in his own players for me he has to mix it up until the seasons end if he Wants European football.

For me that would be a tweak in formation or even putting Holgate in midfield (which I don't think he will do as he likes his CB's to be good on the ball/pass out from the back).

The improvement is there to see - sadly the same useless players are costing him valuable points week in week out.

Until he gets to the summer to bring in his own players for me he has to mix it up until the seasons end if he Wants European football.

For me that would be a tweak in formation or even putting Holgate in midfield (which I don't think he will do as he likes his CB's to be good on the ball/pass out from the back).
So why question the results when you admit he hasn't got the players .
We have 3 centre halfs . Taking a big risk starting all 3 then with no cover .
The system is fine . Its the players we have currently fail it

Thats fine in the summer when we can get rid of the crap and replace them adequately.

Until then if he persists with it especially in the big games we'll throw away any small hopes of europe as he's been let down by the same wastes of space every week.

no, why would he implement one system now just to change it next year. Literally makes no sense and confuses players.

Did Klopp go into the RS and play a system to fit their players, or did play the system he wants and added when those players already there couldn’t fit in

4 years later and they’ve certainly reaped the rewards, I’m happy to wait.

If you want to cry because you don’t get to see us start our season in July then please do it somewhere else

He is great first half we couldnt really deal with them was a much improved 2nd half really hope is backed in the transfer window

He is great first half we couldnt really deal with them was a much improved 2nd half really hope is backed in the transfer window

The good thing for me mate is seeing players we do have improve.

Holgate and Calvert Lewin are two who are coming on in leaps and bounds currently.

We need to back him, but we also need a manager who can get that extra % out of what we have.

The good thing for me mate is seeing players we do have improve.

Holgate and Calvert Lewin are two who are coming on in leaps and bounds currently.

We need to back him, but we also need a manager who can get that extra % out of what we have.
Yeah definately richarlson to has improved to im really excited to see what he does with gomes

Yeah definately richarlson to has improved to im really excited to see what he does with gomes

Yep, should have mentioned Richarlison lol

I think Ferguson set a couple of them onto a much better path. Whether that was some stern words, tweaks in training/tactics, maybe just his passion for the club but he got things moving and going in the right direction.

Great to see the younger players really improving though. Davies was excellent from 50 minutes onwards, Ancelotti has given hjm a lot of minutes and I don't think he's done himself justice. Today, 2nd half I thought he gave a great account of himself.

We don’t European football now ffs. Season after nxt yearh

Status
Not open for further replies.