2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how/why he wasn't absolutely seething at that conference after. I honestly just can't. The team was screwed out of a HUGE 3 points and he was sent off by an absolute tit of a ref.

I don't know how/why he wasn't absolutely seething at that conference after. I honestly just can't. The team was screwed out of a HUGE 3 points and he was sent off by an absolute tit of a ref.
As we say here in Texas “give’em hell Carlo “

You did see him laying into the referee right ?
You did see his red card right ?
One of the classic traits of a great leader is Emotional Intelligence which allowed him to regain composure to face the press and give a professional response shortly after
I am not sure what you want from him

When you weigh up the imbalance in our squad, it is nothing short of a miracle the way Carlo has them playing. United must have been incredibly relieved to have got off the pitch with a point yesterday, and, I don’t just mean the VAR criminality, I mean the fact that for most of the second half we had them well and truly on the ropes.

I am convinced that the club will find a way to support him in the summer window and that we will be in for a bit of a treat next season.

No manager should be able to get a red card, they’re in a highly pressured job and because some little ferret can’t do his job he is not allowed to ask for answers.

That red card was simply to make a name for himself nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.