2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
No arguement at all , i'm right you are a buffoon.

Carlo thread mate he's getting it right and your opinion doesnt matter.

Its a results business - if he wants Europe this season he has to play to our weaker players strengths as they are the ones costing us points every week in the current set up.

Your raving about plucky draws when teams like Wolves can go away from home and beat the top 6 sides.

I have total faith in the manager but the same players are letting him down so until the summer he either has to keep them out the side or tweak it.

Its a results business - if he wants Europe this season he has to play to our weaker players strengths as they are the ones costing us points every week in the current set up.

Your raving about plucky draws when teams like Wolves can go away from home and beat the top 6 sides.

I have total faith in the manager but the same players are letting him down so until the summer he either has to keep them out the side or tweak it.
You can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear. We haven’t got any realistic alternatives. No decent centre half to partner holgate. Two poor full backs in coleman and Sidibe. No centre midfielder to play alongside Gomes. No right wing option at all. You can’t tweak it if you don’t have the tools to do so.

Tweak what? We’re doing fine under CA let him do is Job aye.

Yep, should have mentioned Richarlison lol

I think Ferguson set a couple of them onto a much better path. Whether that was some stern words, tweaks in training/tactics, maybe just his passion for the club but he got things moving and going in the right direction.

Great to see the younger players really improving though. Davies was excellent from 50 minutes onwards, Ancelotti has given hjm a lot of minutes and I don't think he's done himself justice. Today, 2nd half I thought he gave a great account of himself.
Yeah just crazy this is the same team really feel that We have finally got a manager who can get us back up there again. Im glad he played davies today just hope he can be more consistent will be interesting to see what positions carlo thinks we need to buy

Yeah just crazy this is the same team really feel that We have finally got a manager who can get us back up there again. Im glad he played davies today just hope he can be more consistent will be interesting to see what positions carlo thinks we need to buy

Yep, easy option was to play Delph and he didn't (hopefully giving him a kick up the arse)

Tom done enough to warrant another start though wouldn't be surprised to see him bring back Delph with it being Chelsea away

Status
Not open for further replies.