2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet if that near post shot had gone in rather than hit the post and Pickford has "spread himself" in a different configuration for the Benteke header.The differences in the Prem between winning and losing can be very small.Sheffield United were supposed to be crap.

And if DCL hadn’t trimmed his eyebrows the day before we’d have been 2-0 up in the first half. If Pickford was stood half an inch further forward in the 95th minute against Newcastle we’d have won that. Ifs and buts don’t matter we won the game. We were expected to and we did.

We’ve beat no one though.

In as little as 6 weeks he has turned the conversation from 'Are Everton in a relegation battle?' to 'Can Everton make the champions league places?.

He has made everybody sit up and take notice. That's what happens when you're manager happens to be one of the greatest managers of all time.

P.S. I will be surprised if Everton do not finish in the top 4 at the end of next season.

P.P.S. And when we do start a campaign in the champions league then guess what? We have a manager who has won it 3 times already.

Last edited:

we will need to win at least 2 of them 4 games to have a decent crack at getting into europe

arsenal are beatable

depends what united turn up, but fancy our chances at home without rashford

Chelsea are weird, boss one week awful the next

Liverpool are a far better said but they might have the league tied up by then and start concentrating on other cups
I don't think that their fans would entertain that thought.

I don't think that their fans would entertain that thought.

Mate I don't think they'd be arsed

They rested players in the first league game and battered us, played their ressie's in the cup and beat us

I remember a season or two back they played a second team when they drew at goodjskn under fat Sam

They always rest players against us when needed, so if the league is sealed and they have a cup game a few days later they will again ( not sure on the schedule )

And if DCL hadn’t trimmed his eyebrows the day before we’d have been 2-0 up in the first half. If Pickford was stood half an inch further forward in the 95th minute against Newcastle we’d have won that. Ifs and buts don’t matter we won the game. We were expected to and we did.
But not the Newcastle game, the differences between success and failure in this division are so slim. Old dopey sorts his feet out and we might very well have won at Brighton. And then we have the nonsense at the Pit last year. Few breaks of the ball and Silva might still be here.:Blink:

But not the Newcastle game, the differences between success and failure in this division are so slim. Old dopey sorts his feet out and we might very well have won at Brighton. And then we have the nonsense at the Pit last year. Few breaks of the ball and Silva might still be here.:Blink:
Don't be silly.

I really want him to go to the Emirates and show Arteta what a proper manager looks like. The media made it seem like Arteta was the best choice over Ancelotti purely because he is younger.

We need to go there with no fear and put some distance between ourselves and Arsenal.
Fear is good, but only if we learn how to control it.

Status
Not open for further replies.