2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Second isn't it? Our form is even better than City's I think.

We’re around the same as them form-wise, but we’re far from being better than them.

What I meant is that I think we’re the third best team in the league right now regardless of the form table.

United and Spurs without their best players, Chelsea hit and miss for months, Wolves tend to drop points against poor teams (I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bournemouth beat them tomorrow), and Sheff Utd are impressive but I doubt they’ll stay above us.

We’re around the same as them form-wise, but we’re far from being better than them.

What I meant is that I think we’re the third best team in the league right now regardless of the form table.

United and Spurs without their best players, Chelsea hit and miss for months, Wolves tend to drop points against poor teams (I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bournemouth beat them tomorrow), and Sheff Utd are impressive but I doubt they’ll stay above us.
On form table we are clear second with only the RS bettering our points return

If he can get a win away at one of these big grounds then the bandwagon really will be rolling. Europa League with Carlo in charge on the back of another transfer window and the likes of Gomes and Gbamin back fit. Who would back against him taking us far in that?
I can't understand Everton fans turning their nose up at qualification for it with Carlo in charge.

I'd love to see us get it, we've nearly as much chance of winning that than getting top four in the league, both obviously tough asks but we should be looking at European qualification year in year out, we're in no position to pick and choose the year or the competition.

On form table we are clear second with only the RS bettering our points return

I wasn’t talking about the “form table” - just how we compare to how other teams are playing right and who would beat us.

I think we could beat anyone apart from City and Liverpool.

If he can get a win away at one of these big grounds then the bandwagon really will be rolling. Europa League with Carlo in charge on the back of another transfer window and the likes of Gomes and Gbamin back fit. Who would back against him taking us far in that?

Would love us to nick a win at Arsenal or Chelsea seems like forever since we've last won away at one of the top sides.

Would be peak Everton that we get top 7 and those tits City get done by Villa in the final and we miss out on europe!

I wasn’t talking about the “form table” - just how we compare to how other teams are playing right and who would beat us.

I think we could beat anyone apart from City and Liverpool.
I think on current form we could be city the rubbish probably not they just seem to be able to win and win when things aren’t going well.

I just hope we stop them winning the league at Goodison because that will be the most unbearable thing I’ve had in my life since my ex Mrs

Status
Not open for further replies.