2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worried when it looked like he was going full Newcastle and bringing Davies on as a winger. What a fool I was to doubt the man.

Carlo Ancelotti.

In the summer we need to focus on bringing in 3 or 4 players for bigger fees. We need quality and it’ll take time.

We’ve put ourselves in the position where we’ve caught up to the pack. Now that we’re there, we must beat them to stay there.

We’ve hit form at the perfect time and I think we’re the third best team in the league right now with the goals we’re scoring.

Carlo Ancelotti.

In the summer we need to focus on bringing in 3 or 4 players for bigger fees. We need quality and it’ll take time.

We’ve put ourselves in the position where we’ve caught up to the pack. Now that we’re there, we must beat them to stay there.

We’ve hit form at the perfect time and I think we’re the third best team in the league right now with the goals we’re scoring.
Second isn't it? Our form is even better than City's I think.

I like the way he goes conservative when we get a second half lead.

I doubt it's his preference to do that, but he's a realist and a good organiser. He's all the time mindful of how mentally weak this bunch of cowards are.
It is his trademark. He was constantly subbing off Kaka for Ambrosini during his Milan glory days ;)

Obviously the next four fixtures are going to be a step up in quality of opposition but for him to gain 17 points from 8 games, with his only defeat away at the home of the champions is massively impressive.

Loving Carlo, and the fact he's Everton manager even more so, COYB.

Status
Not open for further replies.