2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about those changes are they weren't panicked changes either it's like the team already knew what he might do as when he changed it everybody was comfortable where they were put in the new formations.

I was gonna say the same thing. Normally players seem. To struggle with multiple formation changes but whatever he's said to them, he's simplified it where the transition was seamless.

100% win rate for Carlo so far against 2 tough teams to break down, proving all those who said he was a bad fit for Everton wrong

Big test next 2 games though
These two wins have been absolutely massive for the team.

It has allowed Ancelotti to have a free run at City on New Years Day, because if we didn't pick up the points from the last two matches he and the team would have under tremendous pressure going into the City game.

Now not only do we go into the match with less pressure, but also confidence and momentum.

Then into the FA Cup...:coffee:

Thankfully we have at least 4 and a half years to look forward to under him. Exciting times.

Question is can we rely on Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and even City doing as badly? Just like when Leicester won the league we have chosen the wrong season to be off the boil.

I expect we'll have to do it the hard way as usual. Hopefully we can.

I was gonna say the same thing. Normally players seem. To struggle with multiple formation changes but whatever he's said to them, he's simplified it where the transition was seamless.
It's almost as if he practiced those tactical switches on the training pitch the last few days...

Who would have thunk it? Practice things, then implement them in games when the situation calls for it.

It's hard to believe that he has got such a tune out of a bunch of underperforming players in just 2 games. You'd think he had been at the club for months.

Tactical nous, proper organisation, motivational skills, he's got it all in spades.

I'm still in disbelief that Carlo Ancelotti is Everton manager. It's going to be a good 2020 to look forward to. Happy days ahead and not before time.

Status
Not open for further replies.