2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people dont think we can win a trophy then why do they even bother?

Surely you enter every season thinking "This is the 1".

The squad currently isn't great, but a few signings and with The Don in the dugout, why not?

Because every single one of our players is a gutless coward.

We got beat by Liverpool's kids with 'The Don' in charge.

If people dont think we can win a trophy then why do they even bother?

Surely you enter every season thinking "This is the 1".

The squad currently isn't great, but a few signings and with The Don in the dugout, why not?

They bother as they have no choice. We have no choice. It’s gone too far for us all.

You’re right though. 2-3 new first teamers (fit) and we can take a step forward.

Suspect we’re looking at loans where possible and those clubs will prefer to sell. Probably go down to the wire.

Because every single one of our players is a gutless coward.

We got beat by Liverpool's kids with 'The Don' in charge.

*Most players

Richarlison still fought in that match. It's also exactly why I want players like Allan and Thiago.

Also if anyone's thinking "But Germany 7 Brazil 1" Silva was suspended for that match, and he was the one defender that held that leaky dam together that entire WC.

Last edited:
Mate, have a look at our squad, how on earth do you think we will go about winning a trophy?

If we enter the autoglass
This is probably the first season I’ve genuinely decided I’m not bothering.

Absolute same. I actualy hate so many of this squad. So many just go through the motions. But its all our own creation. Bought really bang average players and stuck them on huge salaries and they're just coasting. Some of the performances last season were so gutless i was embarrassed. Wolves away i sat cringing this was on live TV. A far most costly squad being embarrased by players who were putting in effort. Had ability and some pride.
I dont want to watch another season of your sigurdssons iwobis minas davies...the list goes on. Gutless showers the lot of them.

There just can’t be a single club that In the last 20 years hasn’t had a match that won a trophy or clinched promotion. Had a real high.
We just exist. The wallpaper of football.

If you're talking about "in the Prem now", then definitely. Only six clubs have played every Prem season (City came up most recently in 2002), and the other five have all won at least one pot since 2000. The rest all were promoted at least once in the last 20 years.

I couldn't say regarding the lower divisions, and I'll pass on the research project.

Well all say stuff like this every season. We'll never quit.

I think a lot of Everton fans forget how lucky they are. We haven’t won anything in ages but we’re still one of the most successful clubs in the country.

We’ve got a world class manager and he’ll get time and money to sort us out a bit. Finally looks like we’ll get a new stadium. As rubbish as we are now it’s probably the best situation we’ve been in for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.