2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree slightly but I think our 442 - 352 shift is born out of Digne being a much better attacking option than Coleman currently is. If we get a good RB I doubt we’ll see it much.
That'd be great, but to go back to recruitment, I think you'd need a very mobile defensive midfielder to cover both full-backs.

McCarthy did the job brilliantly in 2013/14, but his body was already beginning to creak under the pressure a year later.

'We should have appointed Dyche' was my favourite lol
Mate these are the same people who moaned when we appointed Allardyce, moaned about how bad the football was and now when we have one of the greatest managers of all time say we should’ve signed a bloke who’s football and mantra is actually more archaic than Allardyce’s.

These clowns are beyond belief.

Mate these are the same people who moaned when we appointed Allardyce, moaned about how bad the football was and now when we have one of the greatest managers of all time say we should’ve signed a bloke who’s football and mantra is actually more archaic than Allardyce’s.

These clowns are beyond belief.

Even madder is that there’s still a few of them that still hanker after Allardyce lol

That'd be great, but to go back to recruitment, I think you'd need a very mobile defensive midfielder to cover both full-backs.

McCarthy did the job brilliantly in 2013/14, but his body was already beginning to creak under the pressure a year later.

That's true, I'm hoping that's were a physical living JPG can come in handy, and hopefully Allan too.

The Don is going to need every bit of his experience with this lot next season, he has called them out which he doesn't really do so let's see who steps up.

Does anyone know where he was spotted over the last few days? Which restaurants etc? Would love to bump him into him and get a photo

I’ve just finished reading Carlos book “Quiet Leadership”. I found it really interesting contrasting his style to Mourinho, Pep etc. As a player he was a European cup winner twice and played in midfield for Italy. His management record is top drawer as we know. If Carlo can’t sort our midfield out nobody can. I’m very optimistic for the next few years. The board need to back him and success will follow.

I’ve just finished reading Carlos book “Quiet Leadership”. I found it really interesting contrasting his style to Mourinho, Pep etc. As a player he was a European cup winner twice and played in midfield for Italy. His management record is top drawer as we know. If Carlo can’t sort our midfield out nobody can. I’m very optimistic for the next few years. The board need to back him and success will follow.

And yet there are posts - should have got this fella or that other one, cannot believe this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.