2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be changes and some players already know the writing is on the wall in my opinion. There seems a weird atmosphere surrounding the club. Carlo certainly needs 3 windows and 2 seasons to put bis stamp on things.

Think the real time you can start judging him properly is next season. This season has been a wash out, yet again. I'm not trying to make excuses for him as we have been in poor form and any other manager would be scrutinised more.

However, mitigating factors include a poor squad with little character and the ongoing coronavirus crisis.

He's not going anywhere, let him make some signings in the summer and I'm sure we will be back on the right path next season.

A lot of people weren´t having how bad the squad was earlier in the season but I´ve got a certain degree of sympathy with Silva. Ancelotti will likely be afforded the time he wasn´t. There´s obvious reasons for that but it doesn´t hide the fact that the main problem was and still is the players.

I understand maybe trying different players, but what manager is going to roll out an entirely new tactic with two dead rubber games left? Save it for your new, hopefully improved squad and let the wasters keep putting more dirt on their own graves.

This shows to me he's tried so many different players and has had a good chance to look at all the players. My reckoning is he has been pretty shocked to say the least of the quality of player, he'll also be pretty stunned by fees paid for them.

I reckon he'd like a whole new squad but if we can add four quality additions that can stroll, maybe not stroll as we've enough of that going on already, into the first XI next season then we can start to see improvements in results and performances.

It's not going to be easy get four quality players but I'm really hoping himself and Brands can pin point players and get them in as early as possible.

Anyone questioning Carlo before he's had time to get players in is mind boggling, we all knew long before he arrived how poor the squad is.

A lot of people weren´t having how bad the squad was earlier in the season but I´ve got a certain degree of sympathy with Silva. Ancelotti will likely be afforded the time he wasn´t. There´s obvious reasons for that but it doesn´t hide the fact that the main problem was and still is the players.

Yeah. Silva's sporting a Hawaiian shirt and sitting in a bar somewhere drinking a mai tai with a paper umbrella in it and saying, "so you think I was the problem, eh?"

I for one wont be judging ancelloti until i can see he's been able to make the changes to the team he wants. This is not a one season turn around he has multiple seasons of crap to unload which all needs replacing, you cant do that in one season. If however he buys a completely new midfield but still insists on playing Tom Davies i will of course add to the chorus of armchair boos.

Status
Not open for further replies.