2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo Ancelotti is a wise and beautiful man... and I love him

Very , very insightful interview.

It is clear by ommision the players that he doesn't rate or want to include in future plans.

Only 1 midfielder , Gomes , mentioned.

That is the second time I have noticed him name-check Michael Keane when talking about our good players. You expect him to mention Richarlison, Digne etc and obviously more recently Holgate and DCL but Keane?

Maybe he does genuinely rate him and he wont be for sale.

If nothing else Keane strikes me as a player who would benefit from praise and public backing.

Its notable he was referring to younger players too. Later on he discusses some of the old guard having football intelligence, or 'seeing' football.

Think its curtains for Schneiderlin and Tom Davies lol

Doesn't include Davies, does mention Holgate and DCL.

Make of THAT what you will.
Looks like he see's Richy as a forward now.

Plainly missed any of our wide players too.

Only Andre central .

I think he has already earmarked
2 wide players.
1 centre mid.
1 centre half

And possibly another forward.

No mention of the keeper ...interesting.

Looks like he see's Richy as a forward now.

Plainly missed any of our wide players too.

Only Andre central .

I think he has already earmarked
2 wide players.
1 centre mid.
1 centre half

And possibly another forward.

No mention of the keeper ...interesting.

He'd be quite happy to rid himself of Pickitoutofthenetagainford and bring in Donnarumma

He won’t put up with this for long.

What’s the point of bringing in a world class manager and giving him rocks instead of rough diamonds or diamonds.

The point is, not being banned from Europe. We’d spend money if we could - it’s the regulations stopping us.

He won’t put up with this for long.

What’s the point of bringing in a world class manager and giving him rocks instead of rough diamonds or diamonds.

Carlo Ancelotti says "The idea is still to improve the team with signings, we’re clear on that. We don’t have a lot of time before next season but what we need to do to improve the team we’ll still do, no doubt.”

Status
Not open for further replies.