2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be frustrating for the likes of Richarlison, DCL & Gomes having to play alongside utter crap like Delph, Gylfi, Coleman, Sidibe, Kean & Iwobi every week.

We need a big clear out.

And who sets the mentality/tactics?

Ancelotti out thought and out fought by Arteta today - Arsenal we’re there for the taking
OuT tHoUgHt AnD oUt FoUgHt bY aRtEtA

Go sit down cup cake, Not taking our chances cost us which Ancelotti has no say in.

not only the defensive mistake. We played too slow when chasing the game. Passing out slowly as if we’re 3-1 ahead!
We will never be successful if we cannot get rid of this bad habit .

I think as to what you say overall the quality of our pl;ayers in certain positions is not upto that of Arsenal but as said elswhere starting line up could have been a bit adventurous.

We changed it second half tho so you can’t say we would of sat of, and to me the mentality has changed already

I really don't know where the evidence is for this change in mentality. It's a bit worrying you seem to think so much of the hard work has been done in turning this club around. We have a hell of a long way to go.

I really don't know where the evidence is for this change in mentality. It's a bit worrying you seem to think so much of the hard work has been done in turning this club around. We have a hell of a long way to go.

The works begun, and winning and playing well is a change already, and today we should of drew. But hey let’s get silva back, we all know we’re work in progress but the signs are they’re and good

The works begun, and winning and playing well is a change already, and today we should of drew. But hey let’s get silva back, we all know we’re work in progress but the signs are they’re and good

The signs were great at the end of last season after beating Arsenal, United and Chelsea. Yet here we are again behind all three. It will happen again and again until big, important decisions are made in the transfer market.

Status
Not open for further replies.