2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe send Everton your cv?
Played academy footy until I was about 13. I was a keeper, but would genuinely be more use on the pitch than him. But me playing instead doesn’t detract from the fact that we have a club full of footballers who are much better than both me and Oumar combined. Play one of them like I said.

Played academy footy until I was about 13. I was a keeper, but would genuinely be more use on the pitch than him. But me playing instead doesn’t detract from the fact that we have a club full of footballers who are much better than both me and Oumar combined. Play one of them like I said.
I'll see what I can do.

You're questioning a manager who's won everything.

There is no one to blame other than those spineless gets.
Spineless? They absolutely dominated for 70 minutes!! He takes off the better players and changes the winning formation, next thing you know we are under pressure, same as west ham and brighton. He is not immune to criticism mate. He had us playing the best football in ages untill he did his usual defensive subs on 70 minutes routine. When we have a full squad of better players it wont matter but when we have this squad and these injuries it is daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.