2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO why did he change a team that had dominated for 70 minutes instantly putting us under pressure? here was no need to go defensive at all, we were cruising and if we kept the same shape would have seen that put no problem.

We were 2 - 0 up with less than 3 minutes of injury time to go. The tossers on the field are to blame regardless of the manager or the subs.

Even a team of kids could have held on to that lead.

I would have expected him to have told them how to keep the ball and not give the likes of Newcastle a sniff. He has enough experience of management in those crucial situations. Maybe they just don't listen.

We hope it will but there´s no guarantee. People underestimate this job when they say things like this will definitely turn around. There is so much work to be done it´s depressing.

I think people underestimate how much an actual top manager can change things. It was a simple ask of the subs, more on Tom Davies, and they fluffed it; not for the first time I may add

if he can’t do what’s asked, he’ll go

We were 2 - 0 up with less than 3 minutes of injury time to go. The tossers on the field are to blame regardless of the manager or the subs.

Even a team of kids could have held on to that lead.
As I said, had we kept an offensive set up we win that game.Inviting pressure for twenty minutes when totally dominant for 70 is just mad.

We didn’t struggle. It was a flawless performance until the last minute.

I’m not even sure why I’m replying. We could win the champions league and you’d post some negative nonsense.
No, if we won the Champions League I’d build a statue of Carlo outside my house.

But we haven’t just won the CL. We’ve just drawn, at home, to Steve Bruce’s Newcastle.

SO why did he change a team that had dominated for 70 minutes instantly putting us under pressure? here was no need to go defensive at all, we were cruising and if we kept the same shape would have seen that put no problem.
You're questioning a manager who's won everything.

There is no one to blame other than those spineless gets.

Just watching this Chelsea Arsenal game now demonstrates the scale of the job. Both teams woefully inconsistent but so much more quality in their ranks than us. They´ll invest this summer and get better. We are starting from a much lower base than them.

Even Ancelloti is not immune to them “Everton, that” moments. Shame, as we were completely dominant for 90mins

Status
Not open for further replies.