2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think weve been any better since Carlo's took over to be honest

Your saying this when he’s depleted by injuries hasn’t bought any new players and is still assessing this wretched squad(whilst picking up points) what it feels like your saying is sack Carlo and get Duncan back

He can go back...but Napoli can give us koulibaly in exchange...it was a crazy decision for them lot to sack the manager and replacing him with a guy with zero experience in managing a top club. I am not sure that Ancelotti will be here for the entire duration of his contract....unlikely to get the sack from us, but can see in the future some big club coming for him...at least we will be able to get back all that money we spent in sacking managers in the last few years.
He’s been to all the big clubs so where would he go?

Seeing that Ferguson had us playing better stuff than Carlo?

Amusing. Players were all fight under Duncan but tactically nowhere near the level needed. 0-0 against the worst Arsenal team to come to Goodison in my lifetime. 1-1 at United when we had a goal and we couldn't pass a ball. Saw little of hte ball against Chelsea but he had them fighting and scrapping. We're actually trying to pass a ball now, but Davies and Delph are not up to it. They just don't have the skill to play through the midfield.

Seeing that Ferguson had us playing better stuff than Carlo?

Amusing. Players were all fight under Duncan but tactically nowhere near the level needed. 0-0 against the worst Arsenal team to come to Goodison in my lifetime. 1-1 at United when we had a goal and we couldn't pass a ball. Saw little of hte ball against Chelsea but he had them fighting and scrapping. We're actually trying to pass a ball now, but Davies and Delph are not up to it. They just don't have the skill to play through the midfield.
To play better football requires us having the ball, in all of Fergy games we had under 30% possession..

dunno about u but I’m getting fed up of these obvious kopites being allowed to come here and constantly post a load of rubbish and cause arguments

Yesterday's performance wasn't great but I do get the impression that the players are performing better and trying stuff and improving. I feel like there's a corner about to be turned soon with Ancelotti and it might be because he is sorting out the fundamentals rather than putting in some quick fixes. I hope I'm right.

Yesterday's performance wasn't great but I do get the impression that the players are performing better and trying stuff and improving. I feel like there's a corner about to be turned soon with Ancelotti and it might be because he is sorting out the fundamentals rather than putting in some quick fixes. I hope I'm right.
I agree, our away record been crap but yesterday he hit straight back and ended up not losing, without our best players
Shame we couldn’t get the all 3 points but happy to see the players are unhappy with just a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.