2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say anything about getting rid of him

I replied to someone praising him because he was getting results with this side

I was highlighting that Ferguson also got results with this squad and imo played better football

Well against Chelsea yes but against United arsenal it wasn’t great ,we ground our results out just by Duncan’s energy ,not sure how long you can do that

People still think Ancelotti is the saviour who will take us back to the top despite playing worse football than Allardyce and making worse subs than Martinez?

There's a bit of competition on here for most ridiculous post. Some lads have proven track records of excellence in the field , and can produce it on a regular basis. However as a one off , this is title winning wham. Well done.

Anyone saying Ancelotti isn’t good enough for us need their heads testing.

However - he has only had success with hugely talented squads. He won’t ever have that at Everton.

Appointing Ancelotti makes sense if you’re PSG or Man City. But I can’t see him bringing much success here - he’ll improve us if given time but don’t expect Top 4 finishes. Never happening.

However - he has only had success with hugely talented squads. He won’t ever have that at Everton.

Appointing Ancelotti makes sense if you’re PSG or Man City. But I can’t see him bringing much success here - he’ll improve us if given time but don’t expect Top 4 finishes. Never happening.

So he'll improve us but never into the top 4? Based on what exactly?

So he'll improve us but never into the top 4? Based on what exactly?
He’ll turn us into a top 6 side if backed and given time. And I mean properly backed. We need to ship out 80% of the current players and bring in real quality.

but we won’t beat Chelsea, Man U, RS, City etc to the Top 4 unless we got owners like PSG’s. The league is too competitive - getting 4th is impossible for most clubs and we’re one of them.

He’ll turn us into a top 6 side if backed and given time. And I mean properly backed. We need to ship out 80% of the current players and bring in real quality.

but we won’t beat Chelsea, Man U, RS, City etc to the Top 4 unless we got owners like PSG’s. The league is too competitive - getting 4th is impossible for most clubs and we’re one of them.

We have one of the richest men in the world backing us.

:Blink:

Tosh

Well that settles that! Someone tell Moshiri. @Uncle Vitor on GOT says we’ve got no chance. Better to give up now I reckon.

My god the beauts posting in here today...

Status
Not open for further replies.