2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a realistic yet stretching target is to finish 8th. That would end up being a decent season and a fantastic turnaround.

Under Carlo the hope may yet be for more.

If we picked up 8/9 points from the next 4 matches ahead of the winter break, then maybe we can begin to dream of chasing Europe.

I think a realistic yet stretching target is to finish 8th. That would end up being a decent season and a fantastic turnaround.

Under Carlo the hope may yet be for more.

If we picked up 8/9 points from the next 4 matches ahead of the winter break, then maybe we can begin to dream of chasing Europe.
Agree if we can pick up 10-12 points from the 5 games from Brighton to Palace then Europe might just be on.
You guys actually looked at the league table at all?
5 points behind 6th
6 points behind 5th
7 points behind 4th

if Chelsea lose tomorrow we would of made 8 points on them in 5 games

It's good to have a manager who actually puts thought into his team selections rather than lashing any old crap out there.

Gone from watching three buffoons play 4231, impotent counter pressing, long ball rubbish, to watching Ancelotti effortlessly switch formations, rotate players, and manage games easily all whilst playing decent football on the deck.
Its very impressive. I dont think our squad is terrible because of the underperforming and cant wait to see what he can do with our swuad when injury free. An addition or two and we can make some noise.

Think the fans reaction has surprised him, just cant get my head around the difference going into the liverpool game with carlo in charge rather than silva. Looking forward to see carlo impact on gomes when he is back fit

Reckon Carlo has something up his sleeve. They're a wounded animal this season.

Yep! Perfect time to play City right now, they’ve played way more games already than Everton, reckon they’re gassed and waiting for the season to end. Carlo took over from Guardiola at Bayern and with have all his playbooks.

It’s amazing to see the difference the manager has on the team.
We’renow playing with more tempo and passion. The formation suits us better and the crowd and team are responding.
The players are all giving extra.
just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.