Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough lad, doesn’t get the club lad, doesn’t train his players properly lad, wouldn’t do well here lad.
Think the problem some fans have is... at Everton he has garbage players at his disposal not world class ones, can he get his fingernails dirty and get a tune out of these low lifes.

I for one am willing to look past that because just having him as our manager highers our profile and gives us a great chance to get better players in the upcoming window.

Ancelotti is exactly the kind of high profile manager that Moshiri has been wanting for Everton.

If we can't get him now then I suspect we'll never get a manager of his calibre.

Other than the money, I can't really see any reason why he'd come to Everton but you never know. If Moshiri and Brands can be convincing enough then they might just be able to pull it off. Give him £8m a year and a huge transfer budget over the next 3 seasons and he could really take us places.
With the reported hundred million + pound loss about to be announced by Everton in the accounts there may not be a huge budget available

Kinell, just catching up with this thread and I’m struggling to comprehend some of the disturbing views in here. Imagine actually thinking Ancelotti isn’t good enough for Everton ffs.
I've got a banging headache reading some of the tripe in this thread... Everyone is entitled to their opinion but some peoples opinions are bizarre.

Generally, when expectation is we won't be able to get someone, fans downplay them. (Mourinho, Ancelotti etc)

When expectation is we will get someone, fans overplay them.

In the past whenever we've ran polls with multiple choice managers, there's always momentum towards whoever is favourite to get the job.

Kinell, just catching up with this thread and I’m struggling to comprehend some of the disturbing views in here. Imagine actually thinking Ancelotti isn’t good enough for Everton ffs.
They want the galoot in and are prepared to criticise world class managers to get their nostalgia trip extended.

It's understandable like: I mean, who wouldn't want a feller who's managed one competitive match over a manager who's won 3 CL titles, and the English, Italian and German titles?

People turning down Ancelotti...never change Everton.

RrC.gif

Oh crap wait I support this club too...change Everton change!!!

I am bewildered by the fact everyone is not on board with this guy....

Ancelotti or Moyes?

Or some quilt who manages in China with an armband over his cheap suit?

Or Duncan Ferguson??

Or a fat spanish waiter?

Or Eddie no-mark Howe who would make us even more spineless

Or Mark Hughes

Honestly.... I'm speechless!

They want the galoot in and are prepared to criticise world class managers to get their nostalgia trip extended.

It's understandable like: I mean, who wouldn't want a feller who's managed one competitive match over a manager who's won 3 CL titles, and the English, Italian and German titles?

DUNCAN, DUNCAN FERGUSON

Heres a list of managers I would take Duncan over :

Rafael, Howe, Moyes, Hughes.

But not Carlo.

I am bewildered by the fact everyone is not on board with this guy....

Ancelotti or Moyes?

Or some quilt who manages in China with an armband over his cheap suit?

Or Duncan Ferguson??

Or a fat spanish waiter?

Or Eddie no-mark Howe who would make us even more spineless

Or Mark Hughes

Honestly.... I'm speechless!

I think some fans actually want us to stay mediocre and stay at that!

DUNCAN, DUNCAN FERGUSON

Heres a list of managers I would take Duncan over :

Rafael, Howe, Moyes, Hughes.

But not Carlo.

It doesn't surprise me you'd take a cone layer over a class manager. IIRC you were in favour of either Pereira or David Weir stepping in after Moyes.

Laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.