Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate.... you really believe that if Madrid and PSG were after him that he would have chawed arsenal and if he wanted prem footy and the RS were after him he would have chosen them as would nearly every footballer on the planet
Depends on many factors - maybe Arsenal offered the most money, guaranteed game time, etc.

Ancelotti would be a solid safe pair of hands who has clout and authority. His recent jobs do concern me a little but looking at his record and it's very impressive. I'd take him and have Dunc as one of his coaching staff.

Used to love Ancelotti. He’d Defo raise our profile but that doesn’t win you games. He’s joined ready made clubs with ready made players when he’s won trophies and he’s been sacked in his last three jobs. I’d take him, I would. But there is a concern with getting a manager seemingly on his way down. Does he have the hunger, fight and ambition anymore for such a tough job???

Used to love Ancelotti. He’d Defo raise our profile but that doesn’t win you games. He’s joined ready made clubs with ready made players when he’s won trophies and he’s been sacked in his last three jobs. I’d take him, I would. But there is a concern with getting a manager seemingly on his way down. Does he have the hunger, fight and ambition anymore for such a tough job???
Problem is the younger coaches are risky due to lack of experience. The very experienced are potentially on the downside of their careers and the ones at the top of their game swerve difficult projects like Everton because it’s a frigging minefield and could ruin their CV

Status
Not open for further replies.