Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think it's brave timing on his part to come in boxing day.

Imagine one of his first training sessions is on Xmas day!

If I was him I'd have waited till after the FA Cup.

Think it's brave timing on his part to come in boxing day.

Imagine one of his first training sessions is on Xmas day!

If I was him I'd have waited till after the FA Cup.

Nah, perfect day boxing day. Home game against Burnley, great chance to nab 3 points straight off the bat, off to Newcastle and a solid 2-0 win, an undeserved 2-1 defeat against City due to VAR and then a 3-1 away win against the rs

Edit. 4-0 away win against City and 5-0 away win against the rs

A good point, for me personally he has to have big Dunc as assistant manager and to also allow him to be as visible and verbal on the touch line as he is now, under Silva and Koeman I imagine he was told to know his place if you like, but after the last few weeks he has to be allowed to be given a more influential role, surely all good managers have a strong team behind them that are allowed to get stuck in to the team if you like. I can only ever recall seeing Erwin Koeman getting out of his seat once, barely seen anything out of Louis Boa Morte so it would be nice to see a team effort from the sidelines also, understanding of course that Ancelotti is in charge.
Previous to Duncan the most animated person on the Everton bench was Sammy Lee, speaks volumes really!

Status
Not open for further replies.