Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balague is one of the worst. People used to believe him before twitter as he was of Sky's first non British reporters but now he is just there for RT's.

Not a joke! God bless Italy.

Screenshot 2019-12-16 at 18.25.01.png

Carragher can’t believe that we’re in talks to sign him. But then goes into say, I don’t think he’s the right man as at other clubs he hasn’t had to rebuild. So what then Jamie, lets go back and hire Moyes and revert to plucky little Everton? This is the calibre of manager, Moshiri should have been looking at when he took over. Get it done Everton!!!!

If we were close to being competitive with the top teams this would be a good move. We aren't though and I just don't know that Ancelotti is the guy to build a side up from the ground.

I initially agreed with you but the more I think about it, how far are we really off of the "top 4-6"? Talent and depth wise we can't be that far away Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs, all who we got a result against in the last couple of weeks.

I really think that Silva was just a terrible manager, who massively underachieved. He set us up to play his preferred style of football irregardless of the opponent, and lacked the ability to make any mid-game adjustments. He also couldn't motivate a paper bag.

A pragmatic and inspirational manager should be able to get a tune out of this squad. Hell we just got a point at Old Trafford with Davies and Holgate as our CMs.

I dare say he wanted time to consider whether he was interested in another job right now. And you know Everton. The media will have been reporting him confirmed as manager for a week before they announce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.