Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Carlo is on the phone to Alan Brazil’s Sports Breakfast on TalkSport, confirming his appointment as Everton gaffer, and lining up a Friday afternoon sesh at Cheltenham races with Brazil and his cohorts, I’m not buying any of this.

Mate im blocked by Myers cos I called him a wham chatting ferret for saying Everton were about to sign some German Left back 2 summers ago.

Last time I checked Lucas Digne isnt German.

As for Ancelotti I have no idea who to believe at all, I just know I dont trust Sky, Myers, Tancredi or Gully Blagime.

Give me a Joyce or a Hunter and im happy, but even they are wrong sometimes.
Fair enough, I'll give you that. Honestly I'm taking this more as Di Marzio vs Balague and it just so happened Myers was saying basically what Di Marzio reported. I would say Balague is one of the most unreliable journalists going and I wouldn't trust a word he says. I believe Di Marzio and I think he's probably telling the truth, I just wouldn't say that just because Myers is saying it means its untrue. Think it's a lot more likely to be true than not given who's reporting what honestly but obviously up to yourself who you want to believe I suppose.

Until Mr. Testicles is spotted at the job centre because he’s been sacked by Carlo’s new regime, I’m not getting taken in by any of this tittle-tattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.