Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be excited about the possibility of getting him, but I just have this nagging bad feeling, after his last two jobs. After winning multiple trophies, and at his age, does he still have the hunger, or are we just going to be a payday for him?

I want to be excited about the possibility of getting him, but I just have this nagging bad feeling, after his last two jobs. After winning multiple trophies, and at his age, does he still have the hunger, or are we just going to be a payday for him?
Or maybe he feels he has something to prove after some people have started doubting him

Judging by how his side has played against the rs the last couple of years, he knows how to set up a team and get them playing togger.

That'll do for me for starters

At least he hasn't ruled out the possibility, well not yet. Though I'm sure he and his people would use our interest to maximum benefit.

I am a bit iffy about him also, but not near to the extent I wouldn't warmly welcome him here.

His appointment would be a big confidence booster to the club as a whole I think, in those terms he would absolutely be the biggest managerial appointment in our history, coming at a time when we are in a very poor state.

So it would send a message that we are still around, at least.

That said, I'd still rate the chances of this as less than 50/50.

Look at The Mirror here

How could any self-respecting Everton supporter even consider buying this rag?

They are desperate, DESPERATE, for us to know our place and stay where we are

Could it have anything to do with John Cross (Football Editor of the rag in question) being an Arsenal fan and him wanting Ancelotti to get the Arsenal job?

I'm not at liberty to say...

The Mails article says ‘according to reports’ he’s due to fly in for talks. I haven’t seen any other reporting on this. Remaining hopeful though that there is some truth to it.

Why is the Echo asking if we’d rather have Moyes or Ancelotti and if Ancelotti is the man we need?

Do they think we’re thick or something? It’s an insult to the intelligence of Evertonians that these ridiculous questions are even being raised.

They’d love for us to just stay in our box.

Pathetic ‘newspaper’.

Just read the article, he's an absolute lap dog when it comes to trying to pat Evertonians on the head. He should be coming out DEMANDING Everton do everything they can in their power and not take no for an answer..... Nah, apparently he might not be the most suitable for us cos who wants a manager who has won everything..... Multiple times!!!

He’ll be more than happy to see Moyes through the door and will spin it as a positive so he's towing the Everton party line.

Honestly, I don't care what it takes or how much it takes (because everyone has a price) I want a top end manager sat in that dug out by next week.

Why is the Echo asking if we’d rather have Moyes or Ancelotti and if Ancelotti is the man we need?

Do they think we’re thick or something? It’s an insult to the intelligence of Evertonians that these ridiculous questions are even being raised.

They’d love for us to just stay in our box.

Pathetic ‘newspaper’.

The red echo want us to ‘know our place’.

Disgraceful newspaper.

Can you imagine them advocating a return of the likes of Benitez or Gerard Houllier following Klopps departure? Absolutely not, they would be dedicating 10 pages per day coverage on how they are the greatest team in world football and demand the very best, front page the lot.

Look at The Mirror here

How could any self-respecting Everton supporter even consider buying this rag?

They are desperate, DESPERATE, for us to know our place and stay where we are

Could it have anything to do with John Cross (Football Editor of the rag in question) being an Arsenal fan and him wanting Ancelotti to get the Arsenal job?

I'm not at liberty to say...
I always thought the mirror was always trying so hard to be like that horrible rag we all hate for good reason. Both copy each other and are terrible. Full of lies and crap.

Still unsure on whether carlo's the right man for the job, he just has this self serving koeman aura about him. At the same time I dont really know who I want or who the answer is

Status
Not open for further replies.