Not open for further replies.
The line up:
Pickford
JJK Jags Keane Digne
McCarthy
Gana Davies
Bernard Richarlison Lookman​

The score: 3-0 us

Today’s game would’ve been a perfect one for Holgate to slide right in there and put in a solid performance.
Also hope that with the derby coming up and a poor competition that my lineup is wrong and younger players can get theirs this game maybe Feeney, Beni, or Hornby getting at least a bench spot but maybe a sub or start?
What an Horrendous formation.

The complete lack of pace!! Eye popping

The line up:
Pickford
JJK Jags Keane Digne
McCarthy
Gana Davies

Today’s game would’ve been a perfect one for Holgate to slide right in there and put in a solid performance.
Also hope that with the derby coming up and a poor competition that my lineup is wrong and younger players can get theirs this game maybe Feeney, Beni, or Hornby getting at least a bench spot but maybe a sub or start?
Back four seems sensible. Can't see Bernard and Lookman starting as they lack the attacking threat of walcott :))) and richarlison. Its usually one creative winger and one goalscoring threat. Mccarthy - that would be a huge gamble for a 'cup final'.....

You've been saying this all season.

You had us down to smash wolves at home last time out

That went well you football guru you
middle-finger.png

Hoping for some entertaining, purposeful attacking. It's been way too long since I really enjoyed our performance! A scrappy win would be great at the moment though. COYB! 1-0 Lookman (if the lad gets a start, which he might not)

Errrr. lol

Players don't tend to have 4 years out injured and come back like they are 24 again...

Errrr How would you know until you give the lad a chance? Gomes, Gueye and Davies are not exactly ripping up trees are they? What’s the worst that could happen for a game...we lose?? Er that’s happening already. Either that or the status Quo remains of seriously under performing players knowing there is no consequences to their rubbish performances.

The line up:
Pickford
JJK Jags Keane Digne
McCarthy
Gana Davies

You`ve just made that up :coffee:

The line up:
Pickford
JJK Jags Keane Digne
McCarthy
Gana Davies

Holy guacamole!

What an utterly horrible spine that is. Quite possibly worse than most teams a league below us.

Errrr How would you know until you give the lad a chance? Gomes, Gueye and Davies are not exactly ripping up trees are they? What’s the worst that could happen for a game...we lose?? Er that’s happening already. Either that or the status Quo remains of seriously under performing players knowing there is no consequences to their rubbish performances.
Think bolasie think Coleman

Sadly we all know that Silva will keep picking the same old players and using the same old tactics , neither of which are working.
I think it was Einstein that said that doing the same thing time after time , and expecting a different outcome , was the definition of insanity. Obstinate beyond belief like Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.