Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero pace in our back 4..

Means will play a very deep line..

Or well play a high line and get caught out

I've actually been looking forward to this. I hate when we're not playing for so long, even as gash as we've been. We'll win this, comfortably.

.....funny how folk forget the span of games he played with the handbrake on protecting his hamstrings. As usual, a period out injured mists the memory.

Let's just carry on with the same crap that has been served up for the last three months then.

The lad has had a good time to recuperate from broken leg and hamstrings. If he could get back to anything like that first season he was here he would be better than what we have currently playing.

Let's just carry on with the same crap that has been served up for the last three months then.

The lad has had a good time to recuperate from broken leg and hamstrings. If he could get back to anything like that first season he was here he would be better than what we have currently playing.
Errrr. lol

Players don't tend to have 4 years out injured and come back like they are 24 again...

its Terrifying that we are frightened by a trip to Cardiff. They are a good Championship team who we should expect to beat home or away. It is a truly chilling indictment of the club today that this has become an event of any sort in our minds. Clearly its not just the players whose confidence is shot!

I think we'll go two goals down by the hour mark. Maybe we'll rally and score a consolation and it'll be good enough for our pathetic board to keep this useless cart in a job.

The line up:
Pickford
JJK Jags Keane Digne
McCarthy
Gana Davies
Bernard Richarlison Lookman​

The score: 3-0 us

Today’s game would’ve been a perfect one for Holgate to slide right in there and put in a solid performance.
Also hope that with the derby coming up and a poor competition that my lineup is wrong and younger players can get theirs this game maybe Feeney, Beni, or Hornby getting at least a bench spot but maybe a sub or start?

Status
Not open for further replies.