Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-0 Cardiff. A very comfortable home victory. Commentator will describe them as having "wanted it more" than Everton. Silva coming out with more garbage after the game. Social media team to publish more happy photos from training before the derby at the weekend. Silence from the board. Derby described as a cup final. We'll lose that too.

I completely forgot we were playing this week.

Oh what joy to find out we're on tonight. Or is it tomorrow? Either way, we'll probably only show up tomorrow - quick check and it's tonight and I'll still stand by that statement about us only showing up tomorrow.

Can Niasse play against us? I suspect not, but this is Everton (I haven't read the thread so apologies if this has been asked before).

3-1 for us though. Cardiff are absolutely awful. Fight more than us, but absolute garbage. I thank the premier league for putting in teams more awful than us. I do still hope that Marco and the lads will turn some corner and begin the climb to footballing perfection and glory, but I'm not that confident of it... are you?

2-0 Cardiff. A very comfortable home victory. Commentator will describe them as having "wanted it more" than Everton. Silva coming out with more garbage after the game. Social media team to publish more happy photos from training before the derby at the weekend. Silence from the board. Derby described as a cup final. We'll lose that too.
The happy-snappy stuff from training is pretty nauseating to be sure. I must stop watching it!

I completely forgot we were playing this week.

Oh what joy to find out we're on tonight. Or is it tomorrow? Either way, we'll probably only show up tomorrow - quick check and it's tonight and I'll still stand by that statement about us only showing up tomorrow.

Can Niasse play against us? I suspect not, but this is Everton (I haven't read the thread so apologies if this has been asked before).

3-1 for us though. Cardiff are absolutely awful. Fight more than us, but absolute garbage. I thank the premier league for putting in teams more awful than us. I do still hope that Marco and the lads will turn some corner and begin the climb to footballing perfection and glory, but I'm not that confident of it... are you?
Made me laugh. And oh so true. Sadly.

Working for this tonight so will keep track on here most likely.

The defence might be a little butchered perhaps? With Mina injured and Zouma banned we might see Jags back in?

My sources tell me this is the line up:

Pickford
-------
Kenny---Jagielka-Keane---Digne
Gueye-Gomes
Walcott-------------Sigurdsson
-------
Richi---DCL​

I think a fresh, invigorated Everton side will be too strong for these men from the capital. Cardiff City 1v3 Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.