Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think bolasie think Coleman

Well in that case let’s not give the lad a go, because two lads came back not as good as they were (Bolasie was never all that according to most on here anyway so not sure he counts)

I read countless times how McCarthy is stealing a living as he never plays but as soon as he is advocated for a start, everyone says he is finished and not good enough. The lad doesn’t stand a chance with our fanbase...

We better bloody win and that's all I'm saying.....up until about the 2nd minute where we have a throw and just throw straight to them and I'll be right back on here having a damn good moan

COYB!!!

Well in that case let’s not give the lad a go, because two lads came back not as good as they were (Bolasie was never all that according to most on here anyway so not sure he counts)

I read countless times how McCarthy is stealing a living as he never plays but as soon as he is advocated for a start, everyone says he is finished and not good enough. The lad doesn’t stand a chance with our fanbase...
im not saying dont play him but...

1) he should be eased back in 20 mins a time

2) played in unimportant games (not that there is any now)

3) not have the fans expectations to be of a 24 years old tear away midfielder chucking himself about, like he did

Status
Not open for further replies.