Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at our remaining fixtures I think we need something from this game. I would take a draw and a good performance heading into the derby. Obviously it would be great if we could smash them 5 nil but, I cant see it. They got spanked by Watford at the weekend so you never know

Got to beat these. They are terrible. The squad of players they have is considerably below the standard of ours.

If our players and manager decide to show up we should put 3/4 past them. Time for the lads to grow a set of cajones and batter someone.

I'm expecting another 'Cardif look like they want it more' type performance. Sucker punched end of first half by a set piece, against general run of play. Then followed by a lot of huff and puff, but no result.

I'd prefer to be nicely surprised obviously and we run out 3-0 winners!

There can be no excuses for not winning this one. 17 day break and playing one of the worst teams in the league who have just had 5 put past them. Still i am not confident though and looking at Silva's reaction to the radical change question and him basically saying no there will be no radical change, there is a good chance we are going to be the same as we have been recently as in no plan, no identity, little effort and cack all over the field.

Not sure if he will be able to survive a defeat against these tbh but that isn't my concern as i have had enough of him now anyway and couldnt care less if he went today. I am more concerned about getting 3 points on the board before the up and coming much tougher games hit us.

Got to win this no matter what.

Got to beat these. They are terrible. The squad of players they have is considerably below the standard of ours.

If our players and manager decide to show up we should put 3/4 past them. Time for the lads to grow a set of cajones and batter someone.
They say exactly the same thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.