Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
should be an easy win, played midweek and got slaughtered by Watford of all teams, if Silva can't beat these then I don't see any future in him.

lol,lets hope we are not the 1st

*Cardiff have never won a midweek Premier League game (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), drawing three and losing six. They’ve scored just two goals in those nine games and have conceded at least twice in each defeat.

* Cardiff have conceded more home Premier League goals than any other side this season (28),
...nailed on that we are....Everton that

*Cardiff have never won a midweek Premier League game (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), drawing three and losing six. They’ve scored just two goals in those nine games and have conceded at least twice in each defeat.

* Cardiff have conceded more home Premier League goals than any other side this season (28),
Cue their keeping a clean sheet and winning their first midweek game...Everton slump-busters are on their way!

I could see why the powers that be would sack Silva if we lost tomorrow night. I really can't understand why they would sack him if Liverpool beat us. Liverpool are a much better side than we are at the moment, their investments are paying off and they are going well. We on the other hand are struggling to find some form, time for some realism. It would be the same if it was Man City or Utd.
Let us see how much benefit we have accrued from our prolonged period of preparation for Cardiff.

There's many reasons for being confident that the lads, our lion hearts, will really turn it on against Cardiff. I read reports on the OS about how determined they all are to do better, and how well they are all training...that should inspire confidence in all of us
Sounds like this could be the start of our upturn.
So no more excuses...

Status
Not open for further replies.