Caption Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont care if i am the smallest on the pitch fab iv seen soccer am and soccer skills and you are no soccerette and im certainly not squatting down in front of you

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Capello: " The team will be Hart, Johnson, Dawson, Terry, Cole...."

Baines looks elsewhere because Jags just told Fabio the joke about Italian tanks having one forward gear & five reverse gears...

Here is an image of Phil Jagielka and Leighton Baines appearing to give less than their undivided attention to England coach Fabio Capello during a training session at Wembley prior Englands 1-1 draw with Ghana.

What are Jagielka and Baines thinking? - The best answer (via e-mail, here, Facebook or Twitter) receives a free £20 bet with our sponsor Paddy Power to place on the forthcoming Grand National!

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Cappello;First 11 to fold their arms play against ghana

Fabio- So er witha my experience youa will alla win er....er.... this a Eurovision Songa contesto- mr Jagiellllka you will whip offa the skirt like a da bucks fizz and mr Lescott...you will standa in the shadows....doing de do wop de wop
Erm Mr carollo......you may need a wash.....si

we musta beata the blue...and beata the jedwardo....si

Here is an image of Phil Jagielka and Leighton Baines appearing to give less than their undivided attention to England coach Fabio Capello during a training session at Wembley prior Englands 1-1 draw with Ghana.

What are Jagielka and Baines thinking? - The best answer (via e-mail, here, Facebook or Twitter) receives a free £20 bet with our sponsor Paddy Power to place on the forthcoming Grand National!

jagsandbaines2.jpg
Capello: Ok. who wrote ''CAPTAIN LOVE'' in lipstick on John's shirt?

jagsandbaines2.jpg

"Quindi, passare la palla verso la parte posteriore sinistra, e poi bisogna attraversare per quello alto. Buono buono. Capito?"

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Leighton - "were's the twin towers gone Jags"? Jags - "shut up mate I'm trying to understand what he's saying"

Status
Not open for further replies.