Caption Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jagsandbaines2.jpg

Baines - "I reckon your right Phil, he does Dye it"

Jags - " Don't look Phil, you'll laugh, Don't look Phil, you'll laugh"

Jags: "He cant be a real coach, he hasn't got a headset like Roundy"

Baines: "That's what I was thinking, lad. I'm just going to stand here and count those pigeons"

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Baines - "Postman Pat, Postman Pat"

Jags - "Early in the mornin"

OR

Baines - "Ashley Cole, you're talkin' to ME about Ashley Cole"

Jags - "I'll never hear the end of this"

Here is an image of Phil Jagielka and Leighton Baines appearing to give less than their undivided attention to England coach Fabio Capello during a training session at Wembley prior Englands 1-1 draw with Ghana.

What are Jagielka and Baines thinking? - The best answer (via e-mail, here, Facebook or Twitter) receives a free £20 bet with our sponsor Paddy Power to place on the forthcoming Grand National!

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Jags - "I only said he looks like Joe 90's dad"
Baines - "Told ya he wouldnt like it, lid. Oooh Super-Ted!"

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Andy Caroll: *arse squeeze*

Jags: "Oi, lad. Bit to the left"

Baines: "Here we go again. The bad gay."

Here is an image of Phil Jagielka and Leighton Baines appearing to give less than their undivided attention to England coach Fabio Capello during a training session at Wembley prior Englands 1-1 draw with Ghana.

What are Jagielka and Baines thinking? - The best answer (via e-mail, here, Facebook or Twitter) receives a free £20 bet with our sponsor Paddy Power to place on the forthcoming Grand National!

jagsandbaines2.jpg

"John Terry has just nipped out of training to drop your caps of at home" - Fabio.

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Baines - Did yer watch The Cube at the weekend? Love that Schofield fella me.

Jags - No, don't be a ted, it's for retards.

Baines - Yeah, whatever. Your face is for retards.

jagsandbaines2.jpg

Cappello: "If Sally has 2 apples, and Ben has 3 pears, then how many tangerines does Greg have?"

jagsandbaines2.jpg

"Im sorry to be the one to tell you this lads, but Chico has posted a "leaving" thread on GOT" - Fabio

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.