Can we win the league in the next 10 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing like this I can see us winning the league within ten years, probly be league one, then hopefully the championship

When the new ground is built I don't see why we won't be up there. The manager is building something and we will have a brand new world class stadium which imo will be up there with the likes of the allianz arena and we will be able to get the players we need to kick on.

We'll have a world class stadium that everyone will want to visit as they sail in down the Mersey while the RS will have their loft conversion.

Never mind champions in 10 years of being in the new stadium I expect us to be the number 1 team in Liverpool within 5 while the RS drown in their debt and have to continue to sell their best players and live of past glory.

COYB.

When the new ground is built I don't see why we won't be up there. The manager is building something and we will have a brand new world class stadium which imo will be up there with the likes of the allianz arena and we will be able to get the players we need to kick on.

We'll have a world class stadium that everyone will want to visit as they sail in down the Mersey while the RS will have their loft conversion.

Never mind champions in 10 years of being in the new stadium I expect us to be the number 1 team in Liverpool within 5 while the RS drown in their debt and have to continue to sell their best players and live of past glory.

COYB.

... I see we won.

Status
Not open for further replies.