Can we kindly purchase all your best players even though we're skint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
worried.jpg

It's funny how players are perceived by other fans whose only reference point is MOTD and the odd game or two a season...

Of course they are. If all they see are the small glimpses they get a few times each season they will get a crooked picture of the player. As is so often said here... "Anyone can look good on Youtube" Heck.. even my pupils can be made to look like stars in the making if I tape them for months and make a 20 second film of their best things. Likewise I can make a 3 minute movie of a great footballer and paint him out like a total nutter if I just take out his mistakes from 6-7 games. The only way to really rate a player is to watch him play month after month and read what other thought of his contribution if you missed a game or two.

I am fairly sure that's why Moyes doesn't want to sign any player until he has seen him play a few times himself, no matter how many scoutingreports he gets.

Do you reckon you are seriously skint in the summer mate? There will be a revolution unless funds are given to Ferguson I reckon, he needs to spend some this season although it will be interesting to see how Hargreaves returns.

Bit weird that. Though I think he is quite underrated by the average football fan to be honest. It's probably because when he speaks he induces an involuntary bowel movement (™Turner).

By the way, this is well you, isn't it?

eric-cantona.jpg

This lad is definately in looking for Eric

MUFC

Do you reckon you are seriously skint in the summer mate? There will be a revolution unless funds are given to Ferguson I reckon, he needs to spend some this season although it will be interesting to see how Hargreaves returns.

Well we're skint, that's a fact. The only way we'll spend any money is to get into more debt. That's the ridiculous situation the Glazers have put us in.

The only way we'll be able to afford any of your players is to give you millions of pounds of money we don't have, and that we need far more than you...

Well we're skint, that's a fact. The only way we'll spend any money is to get into more debt. That's the ridiculous situation the Glazers have put us in.

The only way we'll be able to afford any of your players is to give you millions of pounds of money we don't have, and that we need far more than you...

I calculated that if the Red Knights did take over, and they took no interest out of the club and kept player purchases down to a minimum, it would take United 10 years to get back into the black.

And no. Everton's players are not for sale and it's abit cheeky don't you think that many presume to think that they are?

Watched you quite a bit this year and you do need some decent players bringing in. Rooney will win matches on his own but when he's injured or off form then it's a different matter. The positive is that the ones you can let go, Berbatov, Carrick etc will raise decent funds.

Sadly there is only Chelsea and City who will benefit in the current Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.