2017/18 Callum Connolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about things haven't quite gone Callum's way, like Conor Grant at Ipswich, and he returns early.

Hypothetically in the build up the Derby, we don't want to risk players and stick them on a long haul flight. Callum could easily fill this void.

Just a thought.

..and looks to have had a decent game in midfield from your and @atrottel comments in the loan thread. I switched it on for a minute but only saw him coming out for the 2nd half.

Was probably Ipswich's man of the match despite Andy Hinchecliffe giving it to Martyn Waghorn because he scored a decent header.

I was a little shocked to see him as a DM but he was decent.

Was probably Ipswich's man of the match despite Andy Hinchecliffe giving it to Martyn Waghorn because he scored a decent header.

I was a little shocked to see him as a DM but he was decent.

..I do think he has that versatility about him to play a number of defensive positions. That’s always a useful attribute to have in your squad.

We definitely need more central midfielders at the moment

Bring him home Unnnnnnsy

Is that code for, he's starting tonight ?
Bizzarre thing is that’s he was actually named in our Europa squad after he’d gone out on loan, a free pick I guess with him being 20. If circumstances had been different I’d have had him starting at left back tonight , giving Baines a rest and for me he’s preferable to Martina. While defensive mid is not the position he’s played the most it just shows his versatility, having played for usin every back four position and in a back three.

Status
Not open for further replies.