Calling The Older Heads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked about cushions, Harry Catterick... Dave Hickson, maybe the old scoreboard (8-0 Southampton on the first game... with the scorer numbers).

Me as well, as far as the actual print size...I'd like to order one but I'm wondering if it's just going to be a giant blob if the print isn't large enough to scan over without your face being 3 inches away. I'm thinking you're going to have to be at least around 4+ foot, lengthwise, to be nice and clear. Obviously that affects price but I'm not bothered if the quality's good. Suppose you just don't know until it's printed...

Here's one...it might be a bit obscure (although you'd hope not) but I'm not sure what else from it could be put in and it's a good 'Everton' moment...I suppose if anyone has to ask what it is then it might not work but I guess finding things and being a conversation piece is all part of the allure.

42429656205_19e5bca17c_o.png

Me as well, as far as the actual print size...I'd like to order one but I'm wondering if it's just going to be a giant blob if the print isn't large enough to scan over without your face being 3 inches away. I'm thinking you're going to have to be at least around 4+ foot, lengthwise, to be nice and clear. Obviously that affects price but I'm not bothered if the quality's good. Suppose you just don't know until it's printed...

Here's one...it might be a bit obscure (although you'd hope not) but I'm not sure what else from it could be put in and it's a good 'Everton' moment...I suppose if anyone has to ask what it is then it might not work but I guess finding things and being a conversation piece is all part of the allure.

42429656205_19e5bca17c_o.png

From the Golden Vision.

This is a top bit of work, by the way. Looks ace. I don’t know what many of the references are, but can’t help but admire the fort and skill that’s gone into it.

Nice one.

Andy King shot v RS

Georgie Wood telling Street End to F-Off

Tony Kay (if not on already)

The Winslow

The old ABC half Time Scoreboard around the pitch

The semi-circle curve behind each goal.

McKenzie jumping over a mini

Status
Not open for further replies.