Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
when the story breaks on this story, all the rest of the clubs in the league are going to say wtf? i bet none know we're actualy in for him, seeming as it was confirmed in the early hours. plus the deal has not been mentioned once by the media.
all transfers go through FIFA right? so why are these free transfers being confirmed in less time etc.? laughable

I'm pretty sure other clubs will be aware of it.

**** OFF FIFA!!! THE **** ARE THEY DOING, DECIDING WHETHER TO UNBAN SNOODS OR SOMETHING!?

was Van Der Vaart's move to tottenham reuled by fifa the day after because it was close to the deadline? If both FA's are okay with the timing of the deal then FIFA can't really do anything surely?

'Due to problems with computer servers used in the transaction between Tottenham and Real Madrid, preventing the necessary paperwork from being completed, Spurs requested special dispensation from the Premier League to allow the transfer to proceed.[30][32][33] The Premier League confirmed on 1 September that the transfer had been permitted after they gave Tottenham special dispensation due to 'technical problems'. He signed a four-year contract at White Hart Lane.[34][35][36] '

I'm pretty sure other clubs will be aware of it.

i mean the fans. with transfers like owen, the media was constantly keeping tabs on it even when there was close to no contact. i bet half the fans didn't even know we agreed the loan deal because it was confirmed at like 2am and hasn't been mentioned since

It's looking pretty bleak IMO. We should be in contact with Bruges agreeing a deal for 1st Jan as a back up plan. You just know we won't be though

Is the lad training with us at least?

If we're confident of the transfer going ahead surely it'd be best to have him over asap and get him bedded in with the team.

i mean the fans. with transfers like owen, the media was constantly keeping tabs on it even when there was close to no contact. i bet half the fans didn't even know we agreed the loan deal because it was confirmed at like 2am and hasn't been mentioned since

To be honest with you, I reckon there's a decent number of fans of other sides who don't even know who Kevin Mirallas is.

Status
Not open for further replies.