Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming there is no problem with the paperwork my guess would be that the delay is caused by the WC qualifiers and the 5 people employed by FIFA are all busy jetting around the globe.

Yeah i agree mate, it's not hard to put a quick statement out on the OS.

All I've seen is people asking tyrrell on twitter - and he just says "no update".

If the OS went out of its way to give this potential signing the big fanfare, then they have a duty to keep us informed.

breaking-news.gif

News just in at EvertonFC.com, we have no news regarding the Ofoa Loan deal, we are still waiting.

breaking-news.gif

Just can't see it happening now to be honest.

Everton said almost a week ago...

I can only imagine FIFA have objected to the deal, therefore requiring an appeal?

Just wish Everton would keep us updated, after all the process happened earlier this week didn't it?

i posted that at the beginning of the week. As im aware its not 80-20 not happening

i posted that at the beginning of the week. As im aware its not 80-20 not happening
Cringing at you lad, you know people at FIFA do you? I hope you are not older than 12, as if my kid (12 or above) posted such shiote on the internet, pretending to be clued up, I personally would be ashamed and embarrassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.