Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am slightly pessimistic about this as Swansea City last year had a similar case in relation to 2 players (one of which was Daniel Situ) where they failed to get international clearance and had to wait until the January to sign them. They had to wait about 14 days for the decision from FIFA even though both Football associations had approved the deal and papers were lodged by 11pm and were just late being lodged with FIFA. Lets hope the circumstances are different and if knocked back we appeal (I dont think Swansea did)

There shouldn't be any problem as long as we got the paperwork to our FA and the Belgium's FA in time. Which as far as I know, we did.

John Chapmanâ€￾@BelgoFoot
Vadis Odjidja watch: It would appear that FIFA have not yet made a decision on player's loan move to #efc from Club Brugge.

John Chapmanâ€￾@BelgoFoot
Vadis Odjidja watch: It would appear that FIFA have not yet made a decision on player's loan move to #efc from Club Brugge.

in reply to the tweet, and forgive me for using it again,
24506411.jpg

FIFA does not rule again on transfer Odjidja

It is still not known whether Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe in Belgium will keep playing or not. On the last day of the transfer period Club Brugge reached a lease agreement with Everton, but this has not yet been approved by FIFA.

Normally went there Monday to take a decision regarding the transfer of Odjidja, but that was postponed until Wednesday. Even now, FIFA inconclusive whether or not the transfer continues. The transfer was reported to FIFA before midnight and was recorded by the computer. The problem is that Everton after the close of the transfer window transfers reported to the English Football Association. When FIFA will decide it is not yet clear. The reason for the delay is not known.

when the story breaks on this story, all the rest of the clubs in the league are going to say wtf? i bet none know we're actualy in for him, seeming as it was confirmed in the early hours. plus the deal has not been mentioned once by the media.
all transfers go through FIFA right? so why are these free transfers being confirmed in less time etc.? laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.