Burnley vs Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have gone for Pickford if it hadn't been for his poor judgement for the equaliser. So I went Martina as he didn't do much wrong.

Williams has saved the manager the task of dropping him. He's always been a red card waiting to happen and, to add to the firsts for today, I believe it was the first red card the referee has given in the Premier League (I might be wrong but can't be bothered checking).
I went for Pickford but I would agree that Martina did little wrong. Williams and Keane just atrocious!

..if you’ve got a very slow CB you don’t play another slow CB alongside. If you need a goal, you don’t take off your main goal threat.
Yes Eggs, it's very difficult to support the manager at this time, it's as if he has no understanding of what his players can or cannot do. I just hope we can amass enough points to stay out of the relegation dogfight which appears to be well under way now.

Yes Eggs, it's very difficult to support the manager at this time, it's as if he has no understanding of what his players can or cannot do. I just hope we can amass enough points to stay out of the relegation dogfight which appears to be well under way now.

..Swansea winning 2-0 so it looks like we’ll be closer to the bottom 3.

I voted for Pickford but this so called manager has got to go NOW,NOW,NOW. Not at the end of the season NOW I don't care who takes over in the meantime because anybody can do a better job than this cowboy. I know the players have to take some of the blame but it must be hard taking orders from this fraud.

Went for Siggy, Pickford made some great saves but at fault (jointly) for their 1st goal. Special commendation for Williams for ruling himself out of contention for a starting birth next time out.

Tosun for me. Chased all game (amazing considering it was Burnley), provided our best attacking threat in the first half and obviously a goal.

Shame we won't see him for another 3 weeks now

Sam's Gutbusters

If there's something strange in our neighbourhood
Who you gonna blame? (OUR PLAYERS)
Our defending's weird
And it don't look good
Who you gonna blame? (OUR PLAYERS)

Fat Sam has got to go before our next match, no pride on that pitch today and useless substitutes! Ive just left a pub for the train home and we are being laughed at by fans of teams like Burnley!!

Pickford.

Honorable mentions for Sig, Tosun & Walcott who all at least huffed and puffed and showed a bit of quality at times.

Everyone else well below par.

Reactions: JLW
I am a shortass of 50 years of age and 14 stone.
I would still beat Cenk over 20 yards. And leave Cuco on his ass twice if I go on a mazy run!
I would pass the ball forward to my own team mates.
It's an easy game made hard by Everton mercenaries.
That is what they are.
Spent 200M and got one first team player with it.
MOTM Pickford again.

50C38117-B429-433E-8324-F101883425B0.png

Got an award for booing

Should’ve booed more

Boooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.