Burnley vs Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Davies looked very impressive last season, then he shaved off his beard and he doesn’t seem to have been the same player since. I was disappointed with Theo Walcott, he missed a great chance in the first half. What really concerns me is that I don’t enjoy watching Everton away from home. I was shocked to hear that in the three previous away games prior to the Burnley game, Everton had only three shots on target and that is not the Everton I grew up with.

That's been the thing this season... As much as we all want to see us challenge for top 4, i think we're a realistic set of fans... We want to see passion from players in the blue shirt, we hope for a good league spot, we hope this season could be the one we win the FA cup, we hope to give the big clubs a good rattle at Goodison...
But yeah results aside this season (which haven't been good) it hasn't been enjoyable watching our team, its been damn right dull and boring mostly........just a souless, spineless, characterless season...

That's been the thing this season... As much as we all want to see us challenge for top 4, i think we're a realistic set of fans... We want to see passion from players in the blue shirt, we hope for a good league spot, we hope this season could be the one we win the FA cup, we hope to give the big clubs a good rattle at Goodison...
But yeah results aside this season (which haven't been good) it hasn't been enjoyable watching our team, its been damn right dull and boring mostly........just a souless, spineless, characterless season...

Exactly. I see passion in Leighton Baines, Phil Jagielka and Seamus Coleman but not many others. I have mentioned Alan Ball several times for his effort, passion and will to win but right now I would like to see someone like Tim Cahill. He was proud to pull on the Royal Blue shirt and always gave 100%. Most of the players now don’t seem to care. This is EVERTON THE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE for goodness sake!

Voted Tosun, if only for his goal. Pickford would have been MOTM, and I know this is a bit harsh, but he should have rushed out to try and prevent Burnley's first goal.

Tosun for his goal. Think he might prove deadly if he got more service like that.

But our central defense... jeez.... Williams a complete headless chicken on that second goal. He was just taking up space beyond the back post marking nobody. Keane no better.... Gutless.

Watched a few times now and its Gylfi by a stretch for me. I am a big fan of Pickford but he errs on the side of flashy without doing the basics. Needs a good coach.
Walcott was wasteful. Tosun was ok but took the goal well - just do that every game, that’s enough!
On the down side, Tubby Williams should not be playing. He is having a terrible season. Remember how he started the season - so godawful it was painful to watch for us and Wales, then when the BFS came in he got better and then after a few games he reverted to awful again... how unexplainable is that? Other that the only time he was arsed was when a new manager showed up, I suppose.
He shouldn’t play for Everton again on that showing.
Keane is a man-boy who is suffering from a crisis of confidence.. needs a good coach.
Davies turned into his Jekyll again, yes, perhaps a good coach
DCL? Did he play....?
WE need a good clear out in the summer.... and yes a good coach.

Watched a few times now
giphy.gif

At least we can look forward to a home win against Brighton.

What? They haven't lost for seven games!

And Brighton are above us in the league!

I don't believe it!

Status
Not open for further replies.