Match Thread Burnley v Everton (Saturday 5 December 12:30)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still a small amount of table position pressure on our lionhearts so I fear another loss is certain. I will be much more confident in our lionhearts once the lads are comfortably sat around 10th or 11th and all hopes of Europe are dead and buried. Then, with nothing to play for, and hence zero pressure, I expect our lionhearts to get a few wins. But they will lose this one 1-0

NSNO
I pray that the seasonal ‘all hope is gone’ run we go on is a modest one. Cause if we get ourselves back in a position that we are a win a away for top six we will go on a 3/4 losing run as per. So just keep it tight Ev. About the 5/6 point cushion away and we won’t have a disaster.

I pray that the seasonal ‘all hope is gone’ run we go on is a modest one. Cause if we get ourselves back in a position that we are a win a away for top six we will go on a 3/4 losing run as per. So just keep it tight Ev. About the 5/6 point cushion away and we won’t have a disaster.
some smart rationale there mate. Sadly, along with pressure, our lionhearts don't do smart very well...they will bollocks it up somehow...they always do

Burnley v Everton

Referee:
Anthony Taylor.
Assistants: Gary Beswick, James Mainwaring.
Fourth official: Chris Kavanagh.
VAR: Mike Dean. Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday.

Goes back to 4-3-3 I reckon and throws caution to the wind - time to play the way that got us off to the good start, which was literally just out score the opponent.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Holgate Niels/Delph
Doucoure Allan Gomes
James DCL Richarlison

3-1 Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.