Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo two years. Can not just get rid of Silva. Has to get rid of Brands at same time. Mosh invested to much and promised that these two would be going to the new stadium. This is a man of his word. We are stuck with the pair of them.

No point keeping a clueless manager until the stadium move if its going to alienate the fanbase....

Starting to really dislike this silva lad.

"Tactics today boys. Ball goes from Center back to left back to wide midfield to center back. Leave it at that. No need for anything else. Oh. Hang on. 1 more thing. Zonal marking again today guys. Some season im telling ye we will get it right"

Honestly surprised people haven’t totally packed in supporting the club or at the very least stopped buying merchandise and tickets. I mean at some point you have to stop torturing yourself and pull back
Nah, load of codswallop that. Everton were after Silva long before they appointed Brands. Brands went along with something that was already in the works and would have no problems getting rid of Silva if he and the hierarchy deem it necessary. They are not a double act and dependant on each other. One is the boss of the first team and the other is the boss of everything to do with the clubs football including the first team manager.

Silva will be gone long before Brands unless Brands ever resigns.
Thought it was Brands who is recommending and buying some of the dross brought in. Had a long time to suss a decent striker and centre back don,t you think ?

It cant get any worse...we get beat....ev let me down for £150....have just sat down in the m and s arena and sat behind 4 RS with RS tops on.....feel sick....
It got worse for me! Had a £50 double Burnley win at 11/8 AND Top of the lge Swansea at home 4/5 to beat bottom team Stoke ( 1 ~ 2 ) )

Last edited:

I think one more result like this and my 6 year old son will refuse to wear his Everton top down here in London. Or anywhere come to that!

Not trying to defend the team or the manager, but if we'd have held on to 0-0 with only 10-man I'm not sure we'd be using words like bottllers on here.
In fact the much feared Burnley onslaught, using the big forwards to boss Everton's back four and score a bagful from set pieces just never materialised

Thought it was Brands who is recommending and buying some of the dross brought in. Had a long time to suss a decent striker and centre back don,t you think ?

Seriously ?. The way how we play no one striker could score goals , only if you think when they get the ball on 35 meters from goal that they can score from there ? We waste with this manager good player and they get blame for been scoreless when I don’t remember when we set up the piece for any striker within the box, like today in 96 minutes, how many times DC got the ball within 16 m ?..

Status
Not open for further replies.