Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We deffo need cover for baines in case the worst came to worst. Can imagine we bid/buy this lad everyone will assume baines is off!

I'm from Denmark myself so i've watched Bryan Oviedo play multiple times for FC Copenhagen . He played very well for his club in tonights CHL qualifier 1-0 win over Lille and was indeed watched by Everton scouts as reported on danish television .

Oviedo is a good attacking left back who can play left midfield as well and would be a nice backup option for Baines . I've heard him valued just shy of 2mill £ by several medias . And i think Oviedo represent good value at that price .

Nice one, I love hearing info from overseas fans. Thanks for letting us know. Also, I don't suppose you know when the next series of Forbrydelsen starts, do you?

On a tangent, Bryan Oviedo is an odd name. Is he actually Danish? Oviedo's a town in Spain. Imagine! It'd be like being called Jeff Stoke.

I'd certainly have no qualms about getting a new prospect in to learn from Baines, anyway, even if he has a daft name.

Tidy player for Costa Rica. I would take him in a minute based on his international duty.

Nice one, I love hearing info from overseas fans. Thanks for letting us know. Also, I don't suppose you know when the next series of Forbrydelsen starts, do you?

On a tangent, Bryan Oviedo is an odd name. Is he actually Danish? Oviedo's a town in Spain. Imagine! It'd be like being called Jeff Stoke.

I'd certainly have no qualms about getting a new prospect in to learn from Baines, anyway, even if he has a daft name.

In a word.

Oviedo did an interview after the match , where he confirmed that he knew Everton was watching him tonight . Might not mean a lot. But i does confirm that we have spoken to him about our interest .

Definitely need cover for Baines...

We still need someone who can play as a right winger and/or maybe an attacking right back who is similar to baines...

Not a bad back up option me thinks. He's 22 so not sure how much first team football he expects play.

Forbrydelsen airs in september in Denmark.

Oviedo played a defensive leftsided midfielder last night. Imagine a moist-lineup with all those defenders

Hibbert -jags - distin - baines
Coleman - neville - heitinga - oviedo
Felli
Anichebe

I don't think he'll fetch £2m, as he's in his last year. Mind you Pienaar got us 3m with 5 months left. Probably around 1m would get him.

This has been on the danish web for 8 hours lids...

Bryan Oviedo was supervised by, among others, the English Premier League club Everton at tonight's CL playoff.

Among other things, Everton were in place in the park to look at FC Copenhagen Bryan Oviedo, which is more than warm in the transfer window. But with FC Copenhagen classy performance on Tuesday night, the Danish silver medalist a good chance for a new adventure in the Champions League group stage, which can be bait for Oviedo compared to being in Copenhagen.

The Costa Rican winger is well aware of the enormous interest in him, and right now he does not know whether he is to be found in FCK after transfervinduets imminent closure.

- I knew that Everton came and looked at me, but there are always many and look at our matches. It's exciting, but I do not know what to do. I'll have to see what is best for me and my family. I need to talk to FC Copenhagen and with my family and see what it ends up, says Bryan Oviedo to 3 +.

- It will be exciting to get to a big league in England, but the Champions League is important for FC Copenhagen, so I have to figure out what to do.

Bryan Oviedo had plenty of upscale actions on the offensive space on the left edge but was becoming more than animals at the start of the match when he clumsily made penalty. Goalkeeper Johan Wiland showed class and saved both FCK and Oviedo.

Everton, however, the sight Bryan Oviedo several times and may very well be the next stop for the Yankees player. When FCK have completed the return match in France in eight days, there will still be two full days to act for the English club, so things can get to make ends meet.

tipsbladet.dk

Forbrydelsen airs in september in Denmark.

Oviedo played a defensive leftsided midfielder last night. Imagine a moist-lineup with all those defenders

Hibbert -jags - distin - baines
Coleman - neville - heitinga - oviedo
Felli
Anichebe

I don't think he'll fetch £2m, as he's in his last year. Mind you Pienaar got us 3m with 5 months left. Probably around 1m would get him.

We'd get relegated with that team!!

also this from the danish media:

Bryan Oviedo sounds like a man who switches to Everton soon.

There have been many rumors about FC Copenhagen one costaricaner, Bryan Oviedo, but now they are shaping up into something more concrete. It revealed the left edge player in the days after the victory over Lille in the park.

- I knew that Everton came and looked at me, but there are always many and watching our matches, said 22-year-old Oviedo first bone dry, but then came a little more out between the lines, as there was asked about a choice between Champions League with FCK or Premier League with Everton.

- It's hard right now, the Champions League is important for FC Copenhagen, so we must see what is best for me and my family, said Oviedo to 3 +.

- I need to talk to my family, my agent and FC Copenhagen. I feel good in Copenhagen, but England is an exciting place, came from Bryan Oviedo, who well might sound like a lost, for it might come Champions League teams from FC Copenhagen.

also this from the danish media:

Bryan Oviedo sounds like a man who switches to Everton soon.

There have been many rumors about FC Copenhagen one costaricaner, Bryan Oviedo, but now they are shaping up into something more concrete. It revealed the left edge player in the days after the victory over Lille in the park.

- I knew that Everton came and looked at me, but there are always many and watching our matches, said 22-year-old Oviedo first bone dry, but then came a little more out between the lines, as there was asked about a choice between Champions League with FCK or Premier League with Everton.

- It's hard right now, the Champions League is important for FC Copenhagen, so we must see what is best for me and my family, said Oviedo to 3 +.

- I need to talk to my family, my agent and FC Copenhagen. I feel good in Copenhagen, but England is an exciting place, came from Bryan Oviedo, who well might sound like a lost, for it might come Champions League teams from FC Copenhagen.

Can I add my first "ITS ON!!" here?

Status
Not open for further replies.