Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
google: youtube Bryan Oviedo, i aktion mod FCM, 18/03/12

And finally here is a you tube clip of him this year looking badly gash. It was posted by an FCK fan as evidence of his inconsistency, apparently. Looks like he has a good left peg, pace, and is prone to the odd bad decision, defensive blunder and lack of strength. Could seem him in coleman-esque "back played as a mid to hide his frailties" role, no doubt. It appears his choices are Developmental squad role with wages in a better league or danish first team in the champions league...

he'll be on the move if they get knocked out of Champions League next week. I hope we steer clear personally and use our money towards better players

Unless we get an offer for Baines I cant see us going for another LB as cover, we would probably use Distin or Neville there if Baines was injured or suspended.

he'll be on the move if they get knocked out of Champions League next week. I hope we steer clear personally and use our money towards better players

The end of next week will be hectic on transfer market. 10 teams will get knocked out of CL, and surely most of them budgeted on that money coming in. Knowing the financial situation of many European teams, there could be real bargains available...

I've seen too many Costa Rican internationals playing for my local team here in Philadelphia, and if they're anything to go by this guy is nothing special.

Daily mail linking us with this fella now in a fight with west brom for 3M.

Still not sure this is a priority really.

i don't get why would we be signing a left back

We need a long term backup for Baines . Oviedo can play left midfield as well and we know Moyes likes versatile players in his squad. I think we'll sign him if FC Copenhagen fails to qualify for the CHL and there's a good chance they will having to defend a 1-0 aggregate lead at Lille .

Wanchope and Ruiz are my only two counter arguments to that.
Meh, for the short time Ruiz was here he didn't really endear himself to the fans. Us Sons of Ben (supporters) disliked the guy cause he was almost as egotistical as Nowak (almost) and wasn't anything special. This season alone we had 3 Costa Ricans on our squad, and they were all rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.