Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wy are people worried about the price, he's worth what ever we pay. We need players desperately an LB cove is essential. He can also play LW wich is cover for Pienaar when he's off to ACN in Jan. great bit of business if true by Moyes.

one thing you can't question the gaffer on is signings.

Per Kroldrup? Sorry I'm just being awkward now. True not many have been duds

Interesting one! Realistically i think most of that fee will be add ons. Hope Moyes knows what he's doing though because a reserve player with a 5million price tag will get heaps abuse from the crowd if he comes on and isn't up to scratch!

Wy are people worried about the price, he's worth what ever we pay. We need players desperately an LB cove is essential. He can also play LW wich is cover for Pienaar when he's off to ACN in Jan. great bit of business if true by Moyes.

one thing you can't question the gaffer on is signings.

Price just seems a bit high for a player who lets be honest wont play at LB unless Baines is injured or sold

I don't know enough about him which is why i'm not overly sold on the idea of spending £5m - part of that is also because rumours were that he'd be available for quite a lot less. Moyes has obviously had him scouted though so lets hope it's another masterstroke.

Were are the rumours about Nzonzi coming from?

maybe a 5 million player in the final year of his contract is bad but the average price of players has gone up these days thanks to man city etc so it may be about right

If it does come off.. just shows you how much we are strenghtening with quality now.... and a rather nice change than the dross of Mcfadden,Straq and the Columbian guy with rather large thighs whose name escapes me :)
Please keep Felaini and Baines..and will be well happy with the window and the start of the season ..

Price just seems a bit high for a player who lets be honest wont play at LB unless Baines is injured or sold

he wont play for the next 5 years, he will be like mucha was to howard, and then will probably leave on a free.
i cant believe moyes will use up our last bit of money when we need to replace rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.